Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Asian Girls Go For White Guys?

Well this question I have to ask young generation who was born and lived oversea like USA, Australia, France, Canada and so on...

I think you will have the right anwser to tell us about this question. For me I was born in Laos and when I came abraod I already have a family.


I know this is a question that can not answer in one simple answer. If we talk to 10 people, I'm sure we will get 10 different answers and it depends on who you talk to. Now let's listen to the some girls in the video what are her point of views.


Why Asian Girls Go For White Guys



Here is another point of views from this girl



Ok. we know their opinions and now, we want to listen to the respond from the men.
Let's watch the following videos and find out what this men have to say.


Why asian girls go for white guys


Video Response: Why Asian girls date white guys



Now, do you have something to say?

Just post your comments so we know
what ou think.

1 comment: